Hollywood Nightlife Presents...
New Year's Eve 2018
"Another Hollywood Classic"
at the Hollywood Roosevelt
"Ring in 2018 in style at the world famous Hollywood New Year's Eve Party."
10 World Class DJs
5 Hour Premium Open Bar
5 Rooms of Music
1 Hollywood's Elite Countdown
The Hollywood Roosevelt, where the old embraces the new. In an age, most do not stand the test of time. But here, it is the contrary. The trend is always sophisticated and relaxed. Yet, we are refined and ambitious.
- 5 Hour Premium Open Bar
- 4 Rooms of Music
- LED WALL Countdown - Tropicana Main Stage
- Giant Projection Wall Countdown Main Ballroom
- SoCal's Top DJs:
- Chris Garcia, Mr. Fitz, Tony Moras, DJ Prophet, Luke Wryder, Wizard
- Cosmic LA Family & More
- Multiple Areas to Mingle: 3 For GA, 5 for VIP
- VIP features 2 amazing areas with the following perks
- Teddy's Nightclub
- Spare Room / Lobby Balcony (check out our Strike Package for a VIP Bowling Experience)
- Private Exclusive Bars
- Upgraded Party Favors
- 2 Separate DJs and Atmosphere
- Stellar VIP Bottle Service Packages in all areas
- Party Favors
- Hollywood's #1 Countdown Experience
Life is a celebration. Nothing else matters than your best friends. The chosen ones next you, toasting champagne, and creating an everlasting imprint in eternity. These are one(s) you share this very moment; as the clock strikes midnight at Hollywood's most iconic hotel's New Years Eve Celebration. 2018, this is the Good Life.
- Entrance will be on Hawthorne Avenue. (Not Hollywood Blvd.)
- There is Valet parking for ONLY Hotel Guests.
- There are Paid Parking lots starting at $10 at the Hollywood & Highland Center | Entrance Orange Ave. There is also a parking garage right across the street from the Hotel.
- We strongly suggest you use a car service such as UBER or LYFT.
- Hotel Guests must purchase a ticket unless you purchase Poolside Room Package
:| 21 and over only. No exceptions. All Sales are final. Rain or Shine this event will be held. No refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.